Our COVID-19 Plan
Update: Masks are now required for all guests over the age of 18.
Andy B’s Tulsa is open to the public.
Our team has reviewed all local and state guidelines and implemented operational adjustments to ensure compliance and safety for our team members and guests. We are confident that we can resume business in a way that is safe and sanitary, while providing the level of quality entertainment our guests have come to know us for.
To ensure the health and safety of our guests and team we have:
- Increased the intensity and frequency of our cleaning protocols.
- Implemented sanitation stations throughout our facility for guest use.
- Updated our operational procedures to ensure adequate distance between groups.
- Implemented new processes to sanitize equipment between each use.
- Monitored temperatures of all team members upon reporting to work.
- Supplied team members with PPE to limit the risk of exposure.
- Limited availability of bowling lanes to ensure we remain under maximum occupancy.
- Refrain from entering if they feel sick, have a fever, or have recently been in contact with someone else diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Wear a mask or face covering.
- Maintain a safe physical distance of 6 feet or more from other guests and groups.
- Avoid congregating in the lobby or other communal areas.
- Opt to use credit/debit cards instead of cash.
All attractions are currently available.
Will you be serving food?
Yes, we are offering a limited menu, in addition to bar service.
We encourage all customers to use a credit or debit card instead of cash.